Swan Valley Immigration/Settlement Services
Community Connection & Helpful Information
Whether you are new to Canada, new to Manitoba or are just moving from up the road... the Town of Swan River is a great place to be! Let us help make settling into your new home a pleasant and enjoyable experience.
There are many services available in Swan Valley to help newcomers get settled in the community. Whether you are looking for language services, employment or education opportunities, or just opportunities to meet people, Swan Valley Immigrant/Settlement Services can help.
Contact us to discuss your settlement needs. Help for individuals and families are free and available by contacting or visiting our office.
Our Welcome reception and orientation to the Swan Valley includes:
• Welcome brochure and guide for newcomers
• Pamphlets from many community and government agencies
• Computer/Internet access for job search and resume writing
• Activities and Events information
• Referrals and Information on laws and bylaws
Help and how to access:
• Social insurance cards, Manitoba health cards and Child tax benefits
• Housing, Education, Banking, Legal, Drivers licensing
• English additional Language classes
• Fill out forms and complete documents
• Understand immigration issues, applications and forums
Settlement Services Coordinator
P.O. Box 3011
Swan River, Manitoba, Canada R0L 1Z0
130-5th Avenue North
We look forward to meeting you soon!
For additional immigration related information click here
Click here for a map of Swan River