It is the Town’s mission to provide the citizens of Swan River with the best possible services for the most affordable cost. Services are provided through the Public Works Department which is responsible for constructing and maintaining all water, sewer, storm sewer, and streets as well as garbage collection within the Town of Swan River.
To view the Town of Swan River’s Public Water System Annual Reports, please click on the year.
- 2015 Public Water System Annual Report
- 2016 Public Water System Annual Report
- 2014 Water Chemistry Report
- 2014 Waste Composition Study Results for Town of Swan River
- Swan River 2015 Annual Compliance Audit
If you are having a problem with your municipal services call…Town Office 734-4586(8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.)
For after hours emergency service please call the following number!
-Grader Priorities up to 6″ of Snow MAP A
-Grader Priorities over 6″ of Snow MAP B
-Loader Priorities MAP C
-Sidewalks MAP D
- Map of Garbage Collection and Recycling Zones
- Schedule of Garbage Collection January – June 2017
- Schedule of Garbage Collection July – December 2017
- List of Items Suitable for Recycling
- Manitoba’s Used Oil And Antifreeze Program
Click a link below to open a printable document in Adobe PDF* format. To save to your computer, right-click a link and select ‘save target as’ from the list.
*Download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free at www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html.