Town of Swan River By-Laws
This selection of bylaws is provided for informational purposes only. While every effort has been made to ensure accuracy and completeness, the Town cannot guarantee its legal accuracy and does not accept responsibility for loss or inconvenience suffered by users as a result of inaccuracies. Although every effort is made to keep this material current, bylaws included on this website may not reflect recent revisions.
- Operation of Snowmobiles in Town Limits No.7/1999, click here
- Keeping of Animals and Birds By-Law No. 21/1996 ,click here.
- Council Indemnity By-Law No. 2/2012 ,click here.
- Traffic Control By-Law No. 12/2015 ,click here.
- Animal Control By-Law No. 9/2012 ,click here.
- Unnecessary Noise By-Law No. 10/2012,click here.
- Body Modification By-Law No. 4/2013 click here.
- Garbage By-Law No. 5/2013 click here.
- Reduced Speeds in School Zones By-Law No. 1/2014 click here.
- Special Services By-Law No.3/2014 click here.
- Loitering By-Law No. 4/2014 click here.
- Building By-Law No. 9/2014 click here.
- Reduced-Speed School Zone Bylaw No. 1/2015 click here.
- Maintain and Regulate Property Bylaw No. 2/2015 click here.
- Rental Unit Safety Standard Bylaw No. 1/2016 Click Here
- Graffiti ByLaw No.13/2016 Click Here
- Fire Prevention & Emergency Services ByLaw No.15/2016 Click Here
- Town Organizational ByLaw No. 16/2016 Click Here
- Licensing and Regulation of Businesses ByLaw # 17/2016 Click Here
- Garbage and Recycling ByLaw #1/2017 Click Here
- Mutual Aid Participation ByLaw #2/2017 Click Here
Complete and up-to-date copies of bylaws are available at the Town Office located at our new office at 439 Main Street, Swan River
Please contact the Town Office before you make any decision which is or may be effected by a bylaw.
If you have a complaint to make to the Town, contact the Town Administration Office at (204) 734-4586 during regular office hours. In order for Administration to record a complaint, you must be willing to give your name, address and phone number. This information is kept confidential. Once a complaint has been made with the Town, it is passed on to the appropriate department for further investigation and resolution.
For a complete copy of the Town of Swan River Zoning By-Law No.9 / 2004 in PFD format, click here.
Please contact the Town of Swan River for more information regarding these or other existing bylaws.
*Download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free at www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html