Main content of the website

Development & Building Permits

A development and/or building permit may be required to be submitted to the Town of Swan River for any new structures or renovations on all properties within the town limits.  This may also include upgrades that are non-structural.

To confirm if a permit is necessary for your project, call the Building Inspector at 204-734-4586.